Ooh La La - Pink and Black Paris Inspired Baby Shower


I was thrilled to help co-host a Paris-themed baby shower for one of my dearest friends. 

As I was planning decorations for the party, I was fortunate to be the winner of 12 custom cupcake toppers from Lynlee's Petite Cakes

Lynlee graciously designed some amazing Paris-themed fondant toppers that were absolutely perfect for the double chocolate cupcakes I made.

I also purchased a digital download of a Paris banner from Etsy to use as a decoration. It looked lovely hanging over the Paris-themed suitcase I found at Michaels and the blinged-out Eiffel Tower metal wall art I picked up at Hobby Lobby.



















I also picked up a custom Paris die cut with Eiffel tower in pink and black from A Vertigo Creation on Etsy. It looked fantastic attached to a black and white damask sign that I created and tied with sheer pink ribbon. I found the adorable heart wall hanger and pink flowers from Michaels.



















Guests at the baby shower were given tiny white candles that I decorated with custom printed tags that matched the baby shower invitations. My custom printable favor tags - perfect for birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers or weddings, are available at Weddings By Susan on Etsy.



















I love the way my Paris-themed baby shower invitation turned out. Square is one of my favorite shapes for invitations.



















Besides another blinged-out Eiffel tower sculpture center piece, I decorated the food table with a beautiful pink and white damask table runner that I purchased from Fantasy Vintage Bridal on Etsy.



















And finally, I decorated a metal umbrella (for a baby shower, get it?!) wall sculpture with some beautiful Eiffel tower ribbon and pink fabric flowers.


Comments

Everything is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for including my table runner in your great shower plans!!