Crafty Christmas - Purple and Silver Button Christmas Tree in Frame


Sure, I love making crafts for my Etsy customers. But sometimes a girl has to craft for herself! I saw super cute Christmas tree craft using buttons on Pinterest and decided to make one that matched my guest room/craft room. I started with an inexpensive 5x7 silver frame from HomeGoods that I removed the glass from.

Then I added a lavender swirl scrapbook paper that complimented the design of the frame. The buttons were the more expensive part of the project but I used a 40 percent off coupon to Joanns on a jar of assorted purple buttons. I also bought a specialty silver and crystal accent button for $2.50 to create the star on top of the tree.

Using my trusty glue gun, this is the Christmas creation I came up with. Happy crafting!



Comments