Fantastic Handmade Holiday Items from Gingham Girl on Etsy

Are you looking for a custom handmade item to jazz up your kitchen for the holidays? You've got to stop by Gingham Girl's shop on Etsy - it's wonderful!
I've bought several sewn items from Vicky over the past couple years, including pot holders for the 4th of July, Christmas and Halloween as well as the prettiest blue and brown damask craft apron for my first craft fair.
I've always been thrilled with how well the pieces are constructed, the care Vicky takes in wrapping each item and the speed at which they arrive at my home. Vicky offers everything from tiny seasonal tissue covers to pretty tea cozies in a variety of prints.

Here is the fun candy corn themed pot holder I bought for my mother-in-law



Here are some other holiday items in her shop that you can still pick up!

Halloween Pumpkins Tea Cozy


Poinsettia Pot Holder


Christmas Holiday Craft Apron

Comments