Custom Wedding Signs

Getting married? Let Susan's Greetings create custom signs for your wedding ceremony and reception. I'll work with you on everything from the paper selection to the wording. Flat or tent-folded signs available in any size. Here are a few examples of signs I have made for brides this year.

Large Custom Signs with embellishments - prices start at $6.50 each


Large Custom Signs without embellishments
- prices start at $5 each

Small Custom Signs - prices start at $3.50 each


Here's what some customers had to say about my custom printed signs, which can also be made for birthdays, baby or bridal showers, christenings or other special occasions!

"Wonderful Signs! Great service!" - Amers22

"VERY kind. VERY sweet. VERY patient. VERY talented! Very wonderful to deal with! Made my sons Christening Day one to remember! Thank you! I will be back!" - Bnv522

"Thank you. Just perfect in every way." - Treehousemama

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love these! I wish I wasn't married yet so I could use them at my wedding!