Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Hoot Owl Hello Cards and Thank You Tags

More happy handmade owl greeting cards and thank you tags from Susan's Greetings! I created this fun owl design on my computer, printed it out and pasted it on heavy weight card stock, rounded the card's edges and embellished the branches with colorful, coordinating buttons. Also available on thank you tags. Enjoy!

Happy Hoot Owl Hello in Pink - $2.50


Happy Hoot Owl Hello Card in Purple - $2.50


Set of 25 Thank You Tags - $3.50

5 comments:

wishwithme said...

very cute! I love the buttons :)

Christie Cottage said...

Adorable!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Sunbasilgarden said...

He is a whoot!! super cute

sunbasilgarden.etsy.com

laughingfridge said...

Whoooo makes such cute cards? You do!

Bathgasm said...

Susan - thanks for following my blog! :) I am now a follower of yours as well. Those owl tags are the CUTEST! I love them to pieces. I am running off to heart them!