Winter Wedding Package

My dear friend since 5th grade recently asked me to create her Save the Date Cards and invitations for her January wedding. I was so thrilled! She gave me complete creative control. Since she was also born in January, I chose the main color to be garnet, the month's birthstone.

For the Save the Date cards, I wanted to capture the beauty of winter time without making the cards look too much like Christmas greetings. So I hand drew bare winter branches and embellished the limbs with garnet rhinestones. Here's how they turned out:



I then created a multi-layer wedding invitation using the same chocolate brown and garnet color with a touch of icy blue. I topped the invitations off with vellum and a sheer chocolate brown bow and enclosed each in a shimmery blue envelope.



Thanks for letting me be part of your special day, Bethany! Good luck on your wedding day.

Comments