Dollar Tree DIY Alice in Wonderland Party Decorations

Planning a party? Don't sleep on Dollar Tree for all your decoration needs! It's my favorite go-to party and crafting supplies spot. I found a lot of great items that helped me create a fabulous Alice in Wonderland birthday party for my daughter. Here are just a few of the crafts I created using Dollar Tree items and my Cricut.

Cheshire Cat Directional Sign

I created this whimsical directional sign using a long wooden stake from the local hardware store and six wooden arrows from Dollar Tree. The posterboard to create the painted Cheshire Cat head and most of the paints came from DT as well, although I did visit Target to find the right shade of pink I was looking for. I downloaded an Alice in Wonderland inspired font from DAfont and used my Cricut to cut out the phrases from permanent black vinyl. I then used wood glue and a large stapler to assemble this tall sign. I'm pretty happy with the finished product!














Dollar Tree also has white fabric rose tea lights that are perfect with a splash of red paint as well as packs of playing cards can be used to create centerpieces.

Enjoy!

Comments