Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stop And Smell The Lavender: And The Winner Is.....................

Stop And Smell The Lavender: And The Winner Is.....................

Check out this incredibly creative blog post by LavenderDreams4Ever - it's the most unique contest winner post I've ever seen!

Today I was thrilled to learn I won a Summer Flowers Dream Pillow from LavenderDreams' shop. Thanks so much! Lavender is one of my favorite scents.

Be sure to check out her fabulous Etsy shop for great lavender gift items, including dream pillows, eye pillows, sachets and even handkerchief dolls.

Lovely Handkerchief Sachet


So Relaxing Dream Pillow and Dryer Sachets


Lovely Floral Dream Pillow

1 comment:

lavenderdreams4ever said...

Waving hands over head here! Yep, it's me! Thank you Susan for posting about this. It was a lot of fun for me having this giveaway! Can't wait to share a little piece of my lavender with you!